The debug logging level can be set by performing the following steps:
- Go to Administration > System.
- On the sidebar, under Troubleshooting and Support, select Logging & Profiling.
- Scroll down to the Default Loggers section, then click Configure.
- On the following screen, enter com.bigbrassband.jira.git for Package Name then set Logging Level to DEBUG.
- Click Add to add this configuration to the Debug Loggers list.
To report errors:
- Collect errors and send log file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also please add your Jira version, Git plugin version and OS used to run Jira.