Configure SSH remote git repositories with Connect to Git Repository wizard as you would with any remote git repository.
- Go to Administration > Add-ons. (For JIRA 7, go to Administration > Applications)
- On the sidebar, under Git Integration Plugin for JIRA section, select Git Repositories.
- Click Connect to Git Repository. The Connect to Git Repository wizard appears.
- Enter Repository location of your SSH git server. Click Next.
- Upload the private key or paste it on the provided field. Click Next.
- Enter Passphrase (if required). Click Next. The wizard will start cloning the selected repository. When the process is complete, the Permissions dialog is displayed.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the setup. The repository is added to the repositories list.
Here's a video to guide you step-by-step as stated above: